2. Post 8 facts about your Character.
3. Tag 8 other people along with the characters you want them to write about (which leads to rule 4)
4. Post their avatars and write the character names next to them.
5. NO TAG BACK! (i do what i want)
firstly, my pastel villainess qandisa
- at first, i was gonna make her scar's mother, but the thought of a daughter of hers rebelling from her mother and paying for it in blood appealed a LOT more to me
- didn't realize it until kentmccoppins pointed it out but apparently pastels for me equate to bad. i don't trust pastels. or white socks, but we're not talking about that rn.
- her family were wanderers and have been for a long time. they're something of a traveling family caravan since feelings on white lions are mixed depending on pride or kingdom but family can be trusted!
- no one's really sure what drew her to her uncle kipigo. it's debated if he had ill intentions from the start and manipulated her, or if it was her pulling the strings even as an adolescent and him an adult.
- her speechcraft is to be feared. charm, intellect, and cruelty beyond my own writing skill.
- qandisa is a little on the thinner side as an adult with more muscle in her forelegs than anywhere else. her muzzle is long and her nose slopes downward in the classic "long-faced dead-eyed matriarch whose own children are disposable"
- she was a very average cub with no outward signs of what she'd become.
- that doesn't mean her injury is entirely why she turned out the way she did, though. no one is psychic. who knew what was going on in her head.
now onto eshe, the princess of petty
- she's the middle child and the only female, so naturally she's a little more coddled. her mother did her best to be a better mother than her own was to her, but eshe was more receptive to her conservative father who showered her in attention in between teaching her brothers how to fight (especially once it was determined that husani was gonna be on the lion guard)
- "i want attention" "hey" "no not you"
- status. is. EVERYTHING. to say eshe wasn't content to be a pridesister was an understatement. she'd rather DIE than be a cubsitter, yick.
- the blonde tail tip she has is from kipigo
- as part as ahadi and amanga's promise, eshe never learns that she is related to scar. it's for this reason (mostly) that their son is so ill and their struggle to conceive at all
- she also never learns what becomes of her brother, wizi, or the fact that some of the cubs (including nuka) that arrive with zira's group are his children. she never really learned to care about them though so it's not a surprise.
- had she survived the birth of her last son, eshe would have stayed in the pridelands rather than go with zira -- the bitch who ruined her perfect face, in her own words -- but would not have kept the cub. scar's reign was over so there's no point keeping his kid. after all, without the boy, she could return to peak condition and pursue the new king -- simba
- eshe never loved anyone she wanted. she just loved what they were -- people of importance. she saw herself as important, so to her it only made sense that she should be there too to revel in the luxuries.
WHAT AN ASSKICKER PHEW NoW TO TAG